Sunday, March 18, 2012

Just now I have finished with my PYP Exhibition at my Rasbihari International school with my grade six students.
It was really an achievement for the kids as well as for the teachers.
here is the link which will showcase our learning journey about our exhibition

http://pypexhibition2012.weebly.com/


I, an IT teacher as an facilitator guided them in their ICT presentation

My students used following web 2.0 tools to make their ICT presentation
1. www.animoto.com (slide show)
2. www.glogster.com (interactive poster)
3. www.goanimate.com (cartoon animation)
4. www.prezi.com (for presentation)
5. Windows movie maker (for making movie)
6. www.wikispaces.com(for making a record of their work)

Following is the video that has integrated all the ICT tools like movie maker, goanimate, animoto.

1 comment:

  1. Good site and good software you are using for your students

    ReplyDelete